Agenda Online Terms & Conditions
- The user shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her password, which he or she will not be under any obligation to reveal to any representative or agent of Agenda Online. The user is therefore responsible for all transactions under their account name and password.
- Agenda Online have the right to terminate an account and/or cancel any orders at our discretion and at no charge to the customer. In the case of an order being cancelled, the client will be given a full refund for the value of that purchase.
- The Agenda Online website contains material which is owned or licensed to Miller Distributors Limited. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and book cover images. Reproduction of any of the above is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Content of the site – Prices and details of books on this website are subject to change without notice. All books are subject to availability and we can give no guarantee in this regard. Procedures are in place to minimize these discrepancies however, due to circumstances beyond our control, some discrepancies may arise.
- Agenda Online accepts the offer of purchase when an email confirmation is sent to the customer. If multiple items occur on a single transaction and an email confirmation is sent covering a portion of the items on the transaction, then only the items covered on the confirmation email are covered by this contract of sale. Should any transaction be cancelled, the customer will have the right to a full refund.
- Prices quoted on this website are for online sales only and will differ from retail prices at Agenda Bookshop Outlets.
- In accordance with Regulation 10 of the Consumer Rights Regulations, all good purchased from Agenda Online have a right of withdrawal period of 14 days. Any goods returned during this period must be returned in the same condition as supplied. Agenda Online reserves the right to refuse any damaged goods at its own discretion. Please note that this right of withdrawal does not apply to the sale of periodicals, newspapers or magazines.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com; or where you have already received the goods by returning the goods to any Agenda outlet with the original invoice; or by filling in the Goods Return Form and sending this by post. Books should be returned to any Agenda outlet within 14 days from communicating your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal.
- Due to the large amount of books posted on the website, it is possible that some titles may no longer be available at time of order. Whilst Agenda Online attempts to minimize this as far as possible, such situations can arise. Such incidents will result in a full refund for the customer by not later than 30 days from purchase date. The customer will be informed about the status of their order as soon as such information becomes available.
- Dispatch and delivery times are estimates and whilst we try our best to meet these, situations beyond our control may arise. The customer has the right to terminate an order of goods which are not received within 30 days of purchase date.
- All prices displayed on the website are inclusive of applicable Malta VAT rates on printed matter, currently 5%.
- Your use of the website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the Laws of Malta.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act and in order to safeguard the interest of our customers, Agenda Online does not store or have access to view any sensitive customer data, such as Credit Card Number, other credit card information and your personal Agenda Online Password. No member of staff from Agenda Online will ever ask you for your website password.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Agenda Online is providing this site and it’s contents on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Agenda Online does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- Any contract resulting from the purchase of a book fromwww.agendamalta.com will be executed & concluded in English language.